- Is the leasing office open for apartment tours?
- Yes, our leasing office is open for in-person or self-guided tours. This will be decided on your comfort level.
- We do require face mask to be worn while visiting our leasing office. We are also taking extra cleaning precautions between guest.
- No more than two prospective residents are permitted on an in-person tour.
- What are my options if I am out of town or simply do not feel comfortable visiting the community in person?
- Give us a call! We are happy to take you on a virtual tour of our community.
- Please check our website for photos, 3D tours, and virtual tours.
- How can I stay connected with my neighbors and community?
- Look for updates here – our website, resident portal, emails and on Facebook.
- Text messaging communication is available.
- How do I pay my rent?
- We’re directing everyone to pay online. Either with ACH (check), Credit Card. You can make these payments on our Portal. If you do not have access to our Portal, please contact the office by phone or email and we can get you set up.
- Are amenities open?
- Our amenities are currently open with limited capacity during business hours. We continue to monitor this closely and remain complaint with our state and local recommendations. Please refer to your resident portal, Facebook, or recent email communications as this is ever changing.
- Are you accepting packages?
- At this time, we are directing deliveries to individual apartments. Where applicable, package lockers are accessible.
- How will my maintenance issues be addressed?
- At this time, we continue to respond to service request. You will notice our maintenance techs are taking extra precautions to protect you and them by wearing gloves and practicing social distancing. You can enter a service request on our Portal. Or you can call or email the office with the request.